For more information contact:
Christopher Kingsley, B.A.
Technical Consultant, OHA firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.556.8349
2015 Fact Sheet
Overview: Occupational Health Associates is a private medical corporation providing medical evaluation, consultations, site visitation and expert witness testimony.
Mission Statement: OHA is dedicated to providing corporate clients and their patients the best possible care with compassion, understanding and the utmost intelligence.
- President and Medical Director: Roy L. DeHart, M.D, MPH, Ph.D
- Secretary: Julia DeHart, COHN-S, B.S.N, RN
- Technical Consultant: Christopher Kingsley, B.A.
Corporate Clients: Vanderbilt University, NASA, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, and more.
Published Works: Fundamentals of Aerospace Medicine, editor (1985, 1996) with Jeff Davis, M.D (2002)
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM)
- American Medical Association
- Meharry Medical College
- Vanderbilt Corporate Health Services
- Vanderbilt University
- Comprehensive patient record review
- Presentation creation, proofreading
- Expert testimony
- Physical form reviews
- Specialized one-on-one patient consultation
Location: OHA is located in Nashville, Tennessee, inside the Burton Hills corporate development in the heart of fashionable Green Hills. – 12 Thorndale Ct. Nashville, Tennessee 37215
OHA is a private medical consultation company, specializing in occupational health, patient advocacy, site visitations and corporate presentations on toxicology, causation and aerospace medicine. For more information, contact OHA at 615.556.8349 or visit http://www.OccupationalHealthNashville.com
# # #